Micro SD memory cards generally have the characteristics of small size and large storage capacity, and are often used as storage carriers in our daily lives. From mobile phones to cameras, we need such small and high-capacity storage containers. But when the memory card encounters some problems, many people are at a loss.
The memory card is damaged and needs to be formatted
- From the lower left corner of the computer desktop-"Start"-select-"Run" (you can also directly use the shortcut key: Win + R);
- Then enter "chkdsk /f G:" in the operation; the letter "G" refers to the drive letter of the micro SD card of our mobile phone seen on the computer, which is different from computer to computer. Please refer to the actual computer for details. The letter "f" is the repair parameter. 3. Then click "OK" below or directly press the Enterkey to start the repair.
- After the repair is complete, right-click the micro SD card [Properties-Tools-Start Check], and mark both "Automatically repair file system errors" and "Scan and try to recover bad sectors" with "√".
The memory card cannot be formatted
- In the daily use of mobile phones, it is easy to encounter the problem that the micro SD card cannot be formatted smoothly. No matter it is on the computer or the mobile phone, the formatting operation cannot be carried out. This kind of problem usually occurs because the system folder in the micro SD card is It is infected by a virus or has been damaged, resulting in failure to format successfully.
- The way to solve this problem is also simple. Connect the micro SD card to the computer through a card reader, enter the micro SD card directory, and choose to manually delete the system folder, but the deletion will definitely give an error message, and there must be an unfamiliar file that cannot be deleted , What we have to do is to wipe out this unfamiliar file. First, check to show all hidden files in the folder option.
- Select the unfamiliar file in the system directory, and then change the suffix of the unfamiliar file to our common file types, such as txt, mp3, etc., and then delete the file, the unfamiliar file is deleted smoothly, and finally reformat. That's it!